Can I Sue An Uninsured MotoristCan I sue an uninsured motorist? Absolutely- but you'll need the assistance of an experienced lawyer to achieve a successful outcome. That's where lower case law comes in- we're here to provide free legal advice and representation in court if you've been injured by a driver who was underinsured or uninsured during the accident. Can I Sue An Uninsured Motorist
Lowercase Law Firm
(833) 569-3335
3250 NE 1st Ave, Miami, FL 33137

View Larger Map